Antonio Banderas Terms & Conditions
- The promotional competition is organised by PUIG Antonio Banderas South Africa, a division of African Sales Company, collectively known as the “Promoters”.
- The competition starts on 1 July 2017; ends on 31 August 2017 (both dates inclusive); winners will be drawn by 5 September 2017.
- Winners will be eligible for the competition prize – the chance to meet Antonio Banderas in Johannesburg, South Africa on 18th September. Winners will be provided with a detailed description of the prize when contacted by the fulfilment agent. 7 (seven) winners will be selected nationally in total.
- Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
- Entry is open to anyone except employees (and their immediate families), directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of Paco Rabanne, African Sales Company, suppliers of goods and services in connection with this competition or any person directly or indirectly controlled by the Promoters, their agencies, advisers, dealers and suppliers identified by the trademarks owned or licenced to Paco Rabanne or African Sales Company
- This competition is only open to residents of the Republic of South Africa; winners will be required to present their SA ID book.
- By entering the promotional competition, all participants and winners agreed to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoters, whose decision will be final and binding.
- Promoters reserve the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this competition and any prizes that have not yet been subject to draw, or any aspect thereof, without notice, for any reasons that the Promoters reasonably deem necessary.
- When consumers purchase any Antonio Banderas fragrances 50ml EDT/EDP or larger between 1 July 2017 and 31 August 2017 from participating retailers, they need to dial *120*405060# to enter to go into the draw to meet Antonio Banderas.
- At the end of the competition period, 7 (Seven) lucky winners will be selected nationally.
- NB! Consumers must keep their original proof of purchase. Should they be selected as a winner, they will need to produce this in order to claim the competition prize.
- There is a total of 1 prize item to be won. The prize item (“the Prize”) is:
- The chance to meet Antonio Banderas in person on 18th September 2017 in Johannesburg, South Africa. Each winner may bring 1 guest.
- The prize may include a transfer to and from the event for the winner and their partner, as well as 1 night accommodation for national winners not based in Johannesburg. Should this be included, all travel arrangements will be made by African Sales Company, requiring a valid South African ID from the winner and partner.
- Winners will be required to complete and submit a winners form, as well as supply a copy of their valid South African ID within 48 hours of being confirmed a winner, to enable the Promoter to ensure compliance with these rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prizes and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
- Winner selection will be conducted in adherence to good audit practice.
- Winners will be contacted within 24 hours from the draw to co-ordinate redemption of their prize. Winners will be contacted up to 2 times by phone call; thereafter it is the winner’s responsibility to contact the fulfilment agent. Winners must contact fulfilment agent within 48 hours or forfeit the prize.
- Winners who do not claim their prize or provide the required documents within 48 hours will forfeit their prize.
- The prize fulfilment dates are not flexible as the prize is for a specific event on a specific day. Winners unable to travel on these dates forfeit the prize.
- Winners are responsible for any additional expenses, including all incidentals not listed as part of the prize package. No spending money will be provided for any guests.
- No refunds are available once the product has been utilised.
- The sponsor and fulfilment agent do not give any representation, warranties or guarantees in respect of the suitability of the product. The customer warrants that he/she acquaints themselves fully with the product and that he/she did not make any decisions solely reliant upon any professional advice or representation from the sponsor or fulfillment agent. The customer confirmed that he/she has satisfied themselves in relation to all matters regarding the product. All promotional material, pictures, illustrations and descriptions are for illustration only and do not form part of the agreement.
- This agreement shall constitute the entire understanding between the parties and, as such, including this clause, may not be altered or modified except by an agreement in writing signed by all parties.
- The sponsor and fulfillment agent do not guarantee the safety standards or satisfactory performance of any supplier. Utilising of the prize products may be dependent on certain factors beyond the sponsor and fulfillment agent’s control and neither will not be held liable for the cancellation, postponement or price increases enforced by the supplier.
- The sponsor and fulfilment agent shall not be liable to the customer for the death, personal injury, direct and/or consequential damages or losses of any customer in respect of the product supplied by a third party supplier. The customer hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the sponsor and fulfillment agent against all suits, actions, claims, judgments, injury, direct and/ or consequential damages or losses or other liabilities, and all costs and expenses which may arise from the product or the omission of supplying the product by any third party supplier.
- Publicity endeavours will be within legal and reasonable ethical confines, especially regarding usage of images of winners under the age of 18.
- The Promoter retains the right to use winners’ image, reviews and testimonials for publicity purposes for a two year period post the fulfilment of the prize. Thereafter, the sponsor must formally request permission for same from winner and approval is solely at the winner’s discretion. All publicity on winners under the age of 18 must be formal consent of their parent and/or guardian.
- By entering, participants give the promoter the right to retain their personal information for future promotional and marketing purposes