Antonio Banderas Terms & Conditions
- The promotional competition is organised by Antonio Banderas Fragrances South Africa, a division of African Sales Company, collectively known as the “Promoters”.
- The competition starts on 1 September 2016; ends on 30 November 2016 (both dates inclusive); winners will be drawn by 31 January 2017.
- The winner will be eligible for the competition prize – A personal image consultation with styling, a chauffeur driven trip to a shopping centre of the winner’s choice (within a reasonable distance from pickup point) and a shopping spree to the value of R10,000 with your own personal shopper. In addition, the winner will receive Antonio Banderas fragrances to the value of R3000. Total Prize value of approximately R20,000.
- Winners will be provided with a detailed description of the prize when contacted by the fulfilment agent. Only one winner will be selected.
- Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
- Entry is open to anyone except employees (and their immediate families), directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of Antonio Banderas Fragrances , African Sales Company, suppliers of goods and services in connection with this competition or any person directly or indirectly controlled by the Promoters, their agencies, advisers, dealers and suppliers identified by the trademarks owned or licensed to Antonio Banderas Fragrances or African Sales Company
- This competition is only open to residents of the Republic of South Africa; winners will be required to present their SA ID book as well as proof of purchase of an Antonio Banderas fragrance.
- By entering the promotional competition, all participants and winners agreed to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoters, whose decision will be final and binding.
- Promoters reserve the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this competition and any prizes that have not yet been subject to draw, or any aspect thereof, without notice, for any reasons that the Promoters reasonably deem necessary.
- When a consumer purchases any Antonio Banderas King of Seduction or Queen of Seduction Fragrances during the months of September, October or November 2016 in selected Truworths stores, they qualify to enter the competition. Consumers must then SMS their name, surname, email address, and “Antonio Banderas” to 44346. At the end of January 2017 one lucky winner will be selected. The winner, will receive a personal image consultation with styling, a chauffeur driven trip to a shopping centre of the winner’s choice (within a reasonable distance from pickup point) and a shopping spree to the value of R10,000 with your own personal shopper. In addition, the winner will receive Antonio Banderas fragrances to the value of R3000. Total Prize value of approximately R20,000.
- Consumers must keep their original proof of purchase. Should they be selected as a winner, they will need to produce these in order to claim the competition prize.
- There is a total of 1 prize item to be won. The prize item (“the Prize”) is::
- A personal image consultation with styling, a chauffeur driven trip to a shopping centre of the winner’s choice (within a reasonable distance from pickup point) and a shopping spree to the value of R10,000 with your own personal shopper. In addition, the winner will receive Antonio Banderas fragrances to the value of R3000. Total Prize value of approximately R20,000.
- Winners will be required to complete and submit a winners form, as well as supply a copy of their valid ID within 72 hours of being confirmed a winner, to enable the Promoter to ensure compliance with these rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prizes and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
- Winner selection will be conducted in adherence to good audit practice.
- Winners will be contacted within 72 hours from the draw to co-ordinate redemption of their prize. Winners will be contacted up to 3 times by phone call; thereafter it is the winner’s responsibility to contact the fulfilment agent. Winners must contact fulfilment agent within 14 working days or forfeit the prize.
- Winners who do not claim their prize or provide the required documents within 14 working days will forfeit their prize.
- The prize fulfilment dates will be agreed upon with the sponsor and the winner, giving the stipulated days notice as specified by the prize supplier (normally minimum 30 days, maximum 3 months).
- Winners are responsible for any additional expenses, including all incidentals not listed as part of the prize package.
- No refunds are available once the product has been utilised.
- The sponsor and fulfilment agent do not give any representation, warranties or guarantees in respect of the suitability of the product. The customer warrants that he/she acquaints themselves fully with the product and that he/she did not make any decisions solely reliant upon any professional advice or representation from the sponsor or fulfillment agent. The customer confirmed that he/she has satisfied themselves in relation to all matters regarding the product. All promotional material, pictures, illustrations and descriptions are for illustration only and do not form part of the agreement.
- This agreement shall constitute the entire understanding between the parties and, as such, including this clause, may not be altered or modified except by an agreement in writing signed by all parties.
- The sponsor and fulfillment agent do not guarantee the safety standards or satisfactory performance of any supplier. Utilising of the prize products may be dependent on certain factors beyond the sponsor and fulfillment agent’s control and neither will not be held liable for the cancellation, postponement or price increases enforced by the supplier.
- The sponsor and fulfilment agent shall not be liable to the customer for the death, personal injury, direct and/or consequential damages or losses of any customer in respect of the product supplied by a third party supplier. The customer hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the sponsor and fulfillment agent against all suits, actions, claims, judgments, injury, direct and/ or consequential damages or losses or other liabilities, and all costs and expenses which may arise from the product or the omission of supplying the product by any third party supplier.
- Publicity endeavours will be within legal and reasonable ethical confines, especially regarding usage of images of winners under the age of 18.
- The Promoter retains the right to use winners’ image, reviews and testimonials for publicity purposes for a two year period post the fulfilment of the prize. Thereafter, the sponsor must formally request permission for same from winner and approval is solely at the winner’s discretion. All publicity on winners under the age of 18 must be formal consent of their parent and/or guardian.
- By entering, participants give the promoter the right to retain their personal information for future promotional and marketing purposes.