Missoni EDP Competition Rules
- The promotional competition is organised by Missoni South Africa, a division of African Sales Company, collectively known as the “Promoters”.
- The competition starts on 15 September 2016; ends on 14 October 2016 (both dates inclusive); winners will be drawn by 21 October 2016.
- Winners will be eligible for the competition prize, which includes TWO bottles of Missoni EDP 100ml, valued at R1,475.00 each.
- The winner will be selected at random, and the decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
- Entry is open to anyone except employees (and their immediate families), directors, members, partners, suppliers, retailers, staff, agents or consultants of Missoni, African Sales Company, suppliers of goods and services in connection with this competition or any person directly or indirectly controlled by the Promoters, their agencies, advisers, dealers and suppliers identified by the trademarks owned or licensed to Missoni or African Sales Company.
- This competition is only open to residents of the Republic of South Africa; the winner will be required to present their SA ID book.
- Entrants may enter via the website landing page mechanism, by signing up with their personal identifying details, signing up to the Missoni Newsletter mailing list, answering a question about the new Missoni EDP, and using the supplementary mechanisms for additional entries.
- By entering the promotional competition, all participants and winners agreed to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoters, whose decision will be final and binding.
- Promoters reserve the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this competition and any prizes that have not yet been subject to draw, or any aspect thereof, without notice, for any reasons that the Promoters reasonably deem necessary.
- Participants may enter the promotional competition only once, only gaining additional entries through the mechanisms stated at initial entry.
- There is a total of one prize item to be won. The prize items (“the Prize”) is:
- TWO bottles of Missoni EDP 100ml, valued at R1,475.00 each.
- Due to the random nature of the prize distribution and potential winner not claiming their prize, it is possible that not all Prizes will be awarded or claimed.
- Winners will be required to complete and submit a winners form, as well as supply a copy of their valid ID and passport within 72 hours of being confirmed a winner, to enable the Promoter to ensure compliance with these rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prize and it shall revert back to the Promoter
- Winner selection will be conducted in adherence to good audit practice.
- The winner will be contacted within 72 hours after the prize draw to co-ordinate redemption of their prize. Winners will be contacted up to THREE times by phone call and twice by email; thereafter it is the winner’s responsibility to contact the fulfilment agent. Winners must contact fulfilment agent within 14 working days or forfeit the prize.
- Winners who do not claim their prize or provide the required documents within 14 working days will forfeit their prize.
- African Sales Company will handle the complete fulfilment of the prizes, including all delivery arrangements of the prize for the winner.
- The winner is responsible for any additional expenses, including all incidentals not listed as part of the prize package.
- All promotional material, pictures, illustrations and descriptions are for illustration only and do not form part of the agreement.
- This agreement shall constitute the entire understanding between the parties and, as such, including this clause, may not be altered or modified except by an agreement in writing signed by all parties.
- Publicity endeavours will be within legal and reasonable ethical confines, especially regarding usage of images of winners under the age of 18.
- The Promoter retains the right to use winners’ image, reviews and testimonials for publicity purposes for a two year period post the fulfilment of the prize. Thereafter, the promoter must formally request permission for same from winner and approval is solely at the winner’s discretion. All publicity on winners under the age of 18 must be formal consent of their parent and/or guardian.
- By entering, participants give the promoter the right to retain their personal information for future promotional and marketing purposes.