- Buy your favorite Missoni fragrance for women
- Take a photo of yourself with your bottle in a moment illustrating how Missoni makes you feel
- Post the photo to Instagram
- Use the Hashtags #MyMissoniMoment and #MissoniZA to enter.
Gain An Additional Entry
Gain an additional entry by filling out the form
MISSONI COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promotional competition is organised by MISSONI, a division of African Sales Company, collectively known as the “Promoters”.
- The competition starts on 12-05-2017; ends on 30-07-2017 (both dates inclusive); winners will be drawn by 07-08-2017.
- One winner will be eligible for the competition prize – a R10, 000.00 cash voucher prize.
- Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry is open to anyone, except employees (and their immediate families), directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of MISSONI, African Sales Company, suppliers of goods and services in connection with this competition or any person directly or indirectly controlled by the Promoters, their agencies, advisers, dealers and suppliers identified by the trademarks owned or licensed to MISSONI or African Sales Company
- This competition is only open to residents of the Republic of South Africa; winners will be required to present their SA ID book.
- By entering the promotional competition, all participants and winners agreed to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoters, whose decision will be final and binding.
- Promoters reserve the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this competition and any prizes that have not yet been subject to draw, or any aspect thereof, without notice, for any reasons that the Promoters reasonably deem necessary.
- For entrants to be eligible for entry to win the prize, two basic requirements must be met:
- Purchase any MISSONI fragrance product from participating and authorized retail partners.
- Share a photo of your MISSONI moment via your personal Instagram account, adding the #MyMissoniMoment hashtag in the caption/comment section.
- An additional entry may be gained by signing up to MISSONI form on the landing page for the competition.
- There is a total of one cash prize is to be won. The prize item (“the Prize”) is:
- R10, 000.00 cash voucher.
- The winner will be required to complete and submit a winners form, as well as supply a copy of their valid ID within 72 hours of being confirmed a winner, to enable the Promoter to ensure compliance with these rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prizes and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
- The winner selection will be conducted in adherence to good audit practice.
- The winner MUST PROVIDE PROOF OF PURCHASE of the MISSONI product purchased, during the period of the competition, including and not limited to a tax invoice (till slip). The winner will have 72 hours in order to provide this proof of purchase, thereafter they will forfeit the prize. Without acceptable proof of purchase, the selected winner will forfeit the prize.
- The winner will be contacted within 72 hours from the draw to co-ordinate redemption of their prize. Winners will be contacted up to 3 (three) times by phone call; thereafter it is the winner’s responsibility to contact the fulfilment agent. Winners must contact fulfilment agent within 14 (fourteen) working days or forfeit the prize.
- The winner who does not claim their prize or provide the required documents within 14 (fourteen) working days will forfeit their prize.
- The prize fulfilment dates will be agreed upon with the sponsor and the winner, giving the stipulated days notice as specified by the prize supplier (normally minimum 30 days, maximum 3 months).
- The winner is responsible for any additional expenses, including all incidentals not listed as part of the prize package.
- The sponsor and fulfilment agent do not give any representation, warranties or guarantees in respect of the suitability of the product(s)/prize(s). The customer warrants that he/she acquaints themselves fully with the product(s)/prize(s) and that he/she did not make any decisions solely reliant upon any professional advice or representation from the sponsor or fulfillment agent. The customer confirmed that he/she has satisfied themselves in relation to all matters regarding the product(s)/prize(s). All promotional material, pictures, illustrations and descriptions are for illustration only and do not form part of the agreement.
- This agreement shall constitute the entire understanding between the parties and, as such, including this clause, may not be altered or modified except by an agreement in writing signed by all parties.
- The sponsor and fulfillment agent do not guarantee the safety standards or satisfactory performance of any supplier. Utilising of the product(s)/prize(s) may be dependent on certain factors beyond the sponsor and fulfillment agent’s control and neither will not be held liable for the cancellation, postponement or price increases enforced by the supplier.
- The sponsor and fulfilment agent shall not be liable to the customer for the death, personal injury, direct and/or consequential damages or losses of any customer in respect of the product supplied by a third party supplier. The customer hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the sponsor and fulfillment agent against all suits, actions, claims, judgments, injury, direct and/ or consequential damages or losses or other liabilities, and all costs and expenses which may arise from the product or the omission of supplying the product by any third party supplier.
- Publicity endeavours will be within legal and reasonable ethical confines, especially regarding usage of images of winners under the age of 18.
- The Promoter retains the right to use winners’ image, reviews and testimonials for publicity purposes for a two year period post the fulfilment of the prize. Thereafter, the sponsor must formally request permission for same from winner and approval is solely at the winner’s discretion. All publicity on winners under the age of 18 must be formal consent of their parent and/or guardian.
- By entering, participants give the promoter the right to retain their personal information for future promotional and marketing purposes.
[instagram-feed type=hashtag hashtag=”#MyMissoniMoment,#MissoniZA” num=21 cols=3 showcaption=false]
*Note your Instagram profile needs to be on public to qualify