Paco Rabanne Terms & Conditions
1. This Promotional Competition (“Competition”) is organised by African Sales Company (Pty) Ltd (“Promoter”).
2. The Competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 18 (eighteen) years in possession of a valid South African Identity Document except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls, or is controlled by, the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoter, their agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers, its affiliates and/or associated companies (“Disqualified Persons”).
3. The Competition is only valid within South Africa. Participants must be within South Africa at the time of entering the Competition, for the verification process and at the time of the prizes being awarded should they be declared a winner, failing which such person will be disqualified and the draw of a replacement entry shall take place under the same terms and conditions as the first draw.
4. By entering the Competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into regarding the decision. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason that the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
5. The Competition commences on 1 November 2017 and ends on 31 December 2017, both days inclusive.
6. The prize items (“Prizes”) available to be won include:
a. 1000 x R10 instant airtime rewards
b. 30 Paco Rabanne prize hampers
c. 1 x R1 million cash prize (“Grand Prize”)
7. The Prizes are neither transferable nor the hampers redeemable for cash and the Promoter is not liable for any defect in the Prizes. The Promoter reserve the right to substitute Prizes with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
8. Prize images on the POS material are used to represent the prizes for promotional purposes, and might differ from the actual prizes awarded
WINNER SELECTION AND CONTACTING
- The sponsor and fulfilment agent do not give any representation, warranties or guarantees in respect of the suitability of the product. The customer warrants that he/she acquaints themselves fully with the product and that he/she did not make any decisions solely reliant upon any professional advice or representation from the sponsor or fulfillment agent. The customer confirmed that he/she has satisfied themselves in relation to all matters regarding the product. All promotional material, pictures, illustrations and descriptions are for illustration only and do not form part of the agreement.
- This agreement shall constitute the entire understanding between the parties and, as such, including this clause, may not be altered or modified except by an agreement in writing signed by all parties.
- The sponsor and fulfillment agent do not guarantee the safety standards or satisfactory performance of any supplier. Utilising of the prize products may be dependent on certain factors beyond the sponsor and fulfillment agent’s control and neither will not be held liable for the cancellation, postponement or price increases enforced by the supplier.
- The sponsor and fulfilment agent shall not be liable to the customer for the death, personal injury, direct and/or consequential damages or losses of any customer in respect of the product supplied by a third party supplier. The customer hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the sponsor and fulfillment agent against all suits, actions, claims, judgments, injury, direct and/ or consequential damages or losses or other liabilities, and all costs and expenses which may arise from the product or the omission of supplying the product by any third party supplier.
- Publicity endeavours will be within legal and reasonable ethical confines, especially regarding usage of images of winners under the age of 18.
- The Promoter retains the right to use winners’ image, reviews and testimonials for publicity purposes for a two year period post the fulfilment of the prize. Thereafter, the sponsor must formally request permission for same from winner and approval is solely at the winner’s discretion. All publicity on winners under the age of 18 must be formal consent of their parent and/or guardian.
- By entering, participants give the promoter the right to retain their personal information for future promotional and marketing purposes.