Nuance-SSA develops our distribution expansion further into Africa and represents the interests of Principal Suppliers in selected Sub-Saharan Africa markets, which includes Angola, Mozambique, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania and Nigeria.
We ensure that the brands which we represent achieve value market share success in emergent Sub-Saharan African markets, expanding their reach to Afri-ennials in a growing Africa wide middle class.
We will deliver sustainable value to our key stakeholders; our Principal suppliers, retailers and consumers through service excellence and brand building:
- On-the-ground, local presence with wholesale supplies in local currencies
- Supply chain efficiencies balancing AA, A and B Sku’s on shelves
- Balanced sell-in and sell-out management
- In-store visibility – retailer improvements, development and category education
- Equity aligned brand building through consumer market intelligence
- Common terms of trade to harmonize recommended retail selling prices
- Sell-out data and targets to incentivise BC’s
- Consumer focus in every touch point
- E-commerce support to retailers
- Human capital – passionate people, recruitment, training, skills development
- Financial sustainability – optimized working capital management
- Efficient systems, processes
- Operations in Harare, Sales & Marketing in Johannesburg & Finance / accounting office in Mauritius
Angola, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda and Nigeria.
Operations in Harare, Sales & Marketing in Johannesburg & Finance / accounting office in Mauritius
Principal Suppliers represented by Nuance–SSA
black|Up Cosmetics is the first upscale beauty brand dedicated to women of colour. The Paris-based line is known for its range of professional-quality makeup that is developed by women of colour and answers the specific needs of darker skin tones.
Euroitalia was founded in 1978 from the intuition of Giovanni Sgariboldi and soon positioned itself as a leading player in the market of selective perfumery for the production of fragrances and makeup, transferring Made in Italy fashion and design into perfumes and luxury cosmetics.
Miss Elizabeth Arden established the American beauty industry a century ago. Elizabeth Arden’s fundamental belief was that beauty should not be a veneer of makeup, but an intelligent cooperation between science and nature in order to develop a woman’s finest natural assets.
Mäurer & Wirtz
Mäurer & Wirtzis a dynamic company with a rich heritage; over 160 years of experience in making fine perfumes defines their style and it is the motivation that drives their future-oriented business activities. Their dedication to their vision allows them to guide their brands to success in national and international markets.
Puig is a third-generation family-owned fashion and fragrance business based in Barcelona. The strength of Puig lies in its ability to build brands, to shape the image of brands through fashion, and to translate that same image into the world of fragrance through storytelling and product excellence.
Revlon, founded in 1932, by Charles Revson and his brother Joseph, along with a chemist, Charles Lachman, is a global colour cosmetics, hair color, beauty tools, fragrances, skincare, anti-perspirant/deodorants and beauty care products company whose vision is glamour, excitement and innovation through high-quality products at affordable prices.
Richemont is a Switzerland-based luxury goods holding company founded in 1988 by South African businessman Johann Rupert. The company’s luxury interests encompass several of the most prestigious names in the luxury industry, including Cartier.
Uriage is one of the leading dermo-cosmetic brands on the international market. Since its creation in 1992, the Uriage brand has been meeting the needs of sensitive skin thanks to its internationally renowned dermatological expertise.